Since 2011, UN Youth is running on a new website and a new system. If you have not yet registered on this new website, please register again. If you have, you can login here.
Who can become a member?
Anyone who agrees with the organisation's objectives, and is either:
- Aged between 13 and 25; or
- A full-time tertiary student (of any age).
So, if you share UN Youth's enthusiasm and commitment to the United Nations and its ideals, then become a member now for free!
Why become a member?
- Being a member allows you to attend UN Youth events and join UN Youth delegations to overseas conferences.
- You'll be the first to receive information about upcoming events and opportunities within UN Youth and in other organisations who we are closely affiliated with.
- You can vote for UN Youth office-holders, and even run for positions on event teams, regional councils, or the national executive.
- You'll help UN Youth! Even though we don't earn any money from memberships, when we approach sponsors, the media, or other NGOs, the more members we have, the more effect we can have.
As a member you also get to share your thoughts and experiences with other like minded youth from around New Zealand at UN Youth events.
For more information about what UN Youth does, and what you can do as a member of UN Youth, take a moment to browse our website.
If you are a UN Youth alumni, please take a moment to register on our website, to receive invitations to alumni functions, our bi-monthly UN+Reported newsletter and other updates.