Volunteers Training Hui
Time & Location
About the Event
[Edit to be for VTH Instead]
Kia ora and welcome to National Development Hui!
National Development Hui (NDH) is a unique opportunity for UN Youth volunteers to meet up, develop both personal and professional skills and share their perspectives on the development of UN Youth!
As the name suggests, NDH is focussed on development in three ways:
- Foster social development through team-building activities and social evenings
- Provide personal development through engaging workshops and kōrero sessions
- Lead organisational development through roundtable discussions and consultations sessions
The National Executive is extremely excited to announce that, for the first time ever, NDH will be making its way to Canterbury on Wednesday 8th September. This is the day before NZ Model Parliament’s Volunteer Training Hui.
RSVP using the website form below by 11:59 pm Wednesday 25th August.
- When? 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm on Wednesday 8th September. We will go out for lunch together. We will provide some snacks for afternoon tea.
- Where? John Britten 102 Conference Foyer, University of Canterbury
- Cost? NDH is completely FREE to attend! You may also be able to obtain a flight subsidy to cover your costs (see this guide). You may also reach out to us if you would like to discuss other financial support.
- Who? NDH is open to ALL volunteers who have volunteered for at least one UN Youth event in the past two years OR intend to volunteer for a UN Youth event within this year. Note that NDH has no strict attendee cap, but we may need to set one for logistical practicality.
Remember you must RSVP to attend!
Please send any general questions to the National President, Teresa Lee (email@example.com).
Please send any finance questions to the National Finance Officer, Henry Seaton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please apply to attend June NDH below. You must RSVP before 11:59 pm on Wednesday 25th August to attend this event.
This registration submission authorises UN Youth New Zealand the right to capture my image and likeness in photos, videos and other media footage (“footage”). Additionally, it authorises UN Youth New Zealand the right to edit, publish and distribute any and all footage of me without any compensation to be used for any lawful purpose (e.g. creating promotional material).This registration submission authorises UN Youth New Zealand the right to collect, store and use any and all demographic information of me to be used for any lawful purpose (e.g. tracking who our organisation is reaching). This demographic information will not be individually identifiable. The foregoing authorisations shall continue indefinitely unless I otherwise revoke them in writing to email@example.com.